The SanoConnect ACP service in Partnership with:
The Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) is a federal government program to help Americans afford to stay connected to the Internet.
SanoConnect is a unique EBB service*
- A high quality tablet
- Free unlimited wireless service*
- One time charge of $10.01 for the tablet
- The tablet is yours to keep. No other charges
Who is eligible for SanoConnect
- People who participate in government aid programs (for example Medicaid, SNAP, EBT, Pell grants, school lunch).
- People who can demonstrate that their income is below 200% of the poverty level.
- Lifeline recipients can participate
Help for EBB representatives
Signing up for SanoConnect is easy
Click Enroll on this page. You will asked to provide basic information in a government website:Enroll in EBB
For help, call:
*Heavy data users may notice lower speeds if they use more than 20 GB in a month
* Once the EBB subsidy program ends, we will ask you if you want to continue to subscribe. We will never charge you without obtaining your consent first, but you can keep the phone for free. You must use your service every month in order to keep it. One per household. Not transferable.