The Emergency Broadband Benefit
The Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) is a federal government program to help Americans afford to stay connected to the Internet.
SanoConnect is a unique EBB service*
- A free, high quality smartphone with a large screen and 2 cameras, WiFi, and Bluetooth
- Free unlimited wireless service that includes data, voice, and texting
- The phone is yours to keep at NO COST
- You can use the phone as a hot spot
Who is eligible for SanoConnect
- People who already participate in government aid programs (for example Medicaid, SNAP, EBT, student grants, school lunch).
- People who can demonstrate that their income is below 135% of the poverty level or who have suffered a substantial loss of income during the pandemic.
- Lifeline recipients can participate
Help for EBB representatives
Signing up for SanoConnect is easy
Click Enroll on this page. You will asked to provide basic information in a government website:Enroll in EBB
For help, call:
* Once the EBB subsidy program ends, we will ask you if you want to continue to subscribe. We will never charge you without obtaining your consent first, but you can keep the phone for free. You must use your service every month in order to keep it. One per household. Not transferable.